A 4 Star guest house perfectly located just minutes from the town, beach, harbour, castle and train station, Camelot offers all you need for a relaxing stay in Falmouth
Welcome to Camelot Guesthouse
A superior guest house offering quality bed and breakfast accommodation in central Falmouth
Falmouth is at the centre of West Cornwall and an ideal base to explore the quaint fishing villages, golden beaches and stunning countryside of this majestic county. Revisit your favourite places and spend time discovering the new and exciting locations that Cornwall has to offer, at all times of the year.
Whether you are coming to one of the many wonderful festivals, visiting friends or relatives, or just here to relax, Camelot Guest House is your perfect place to stay. Here are just a few reasons for choosing Camelot Guest House for your ideal getaway.
- Eight en-suite bedrooms
- Single, twin, double and a junior suite all with free Superfast Wi-Fi
- Digital Freeview televisions in all rooms as well as complimentary coffee, tea hot chocolate and bottled mineral water
- Breakfast is as much or as little as you would like from fresh fruit salad and yogurt to a freshly cooked full English breakfast using only locally sourced ingredients
- Steam iron and ironing board available
- Free off road parking for up to 4 cars
- Open all year
- Minutes from Falmouth Town train station with complimentary luggage transfer if required
- No extra charge for debit or credit card payments
- Located opposite the Princess Pavilion and Gyllyngdune Gardens, and minutes from Gylly beach and café
- Easy walking distance to all the attractions in Falmouth
Camelot Guest House, Falmouth
Camelot Guest House is ideally situated in Falmouth being just 5 minutes walk from the beach and town centre, with the castle, maritime museum, golf and cricket clubs nearby, and the Princess Pavilion across the road.
A warm, friendly and welcoming environment awaits you at Camelot Guest House.
Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 2015 Winner
Camelot Guest House is proud to have been awarded this certificate in recognition of the excellent service, quality and hospitality we offer.
Now in its fifth year, the award celebrates hospitality excellence and is given only to establishments that consistently achieve outstanding traveller reviews on TripAdvisor. Winners of the Certificate of Excellence are located all over the world and represent the upper echelon of businesses listed on the website, with only the top 10 percent receiving the prestigious award.