Terms and Conditions
1. We do not take a deposit for any bookings. However, a booking is secured via a valid credit or debit card at time of booking either online or via telephone. The card details are stored securely on our online reservation system and each card is checked for its validity automatically. If a card is invalid then a request will be made for a revised card, if none are forthcoming within 24 hours then a reservation may be cancelled. Payment will be taken in full 7 days before arrival. Please note we do not accept Amex or Diners cards.
2. A guest can cancel a booking free of charge up to 7 days before check-in date. In this event no funds will be taken from the stored card. If a booking is cancelled after the free cancellation period the stored card will be charged the full amount for the booking.
3. Camelot Guest House reserves the right to cancel a booking at any time without liability in the event of damage or destruction to the accommodation due to fire or other causes beyond our control.
3. In the event of a no show or booking reduction after the arrival date then the full cost of the booking will be charged.
4. The valid stored card secures the booking and creates a legally binding contract between Camelot Guest House and the person who has accepted the booking.
5. There will be a £20 charge if keys are lost or not returned on departure.
6. We don't have any family rooms and don't take guests under 18 years of age.
7. We are unable to accommodate any pets at Camelot Guest House.
8. Camelot Guest House is a non smoking establishment throughout.
9. There is off road parking for up to 3 cars available on the 'first come, first served' basis. There is plenty of free on road parking on Avenue Road and other roads nearby. Guests parking on our drive do so entirely at their own risk.
Camelot has one ground floor room, the Superking Suite and has no specifically adapted accommodation for disabled persons. There is one small step to access the house and some bathrooms have a step to access.